She slept!! I fought her not her me!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:happydance:

I'm at my Aunts at the moment came to see them yesterday anyway after a long day Caitlin took a bottle at 9 and at 1am I was fighting her to take another feed - Fighting her :shock: shes usually fighting me :lol: I was thinking she would wake any time once 'down' I got about 3oz down her neac 1oz all dribbled on bib :rofl: and she slept til 7.30! I was well pleased!

:cloud9:

Yay thats brilliant :happydance:

She's obviously enjoying all the attention from your aunt and decided to show what a good girl she is! Well done Caitlin :D

Thats brilliant!!! long may it continue for you.

Woohoo! Here comes the nights where you get to sleep through! :happydance:

excellent hun, Caitlin is making you out to be a fibber (like they always do!)

Roll on the many nights to come when she sleeps all night!

Go Caitlin!

xxx

Topped her up - took her up stairs - slept for 5 half woke up for feed wasn't even ratty took another feed and slept for 4 half! & Mummy slept with her :dance:

excellent hun, Caitlin is making you out to be a fibber (like they always do!)

Roll on the many nights to come when she sleeps all night!

Go Caitlin!

xxx
Haha exactly what she did tbh I was on pins about her night screams but shes been a lil angel. Moses is usually in livingroom - while Ive been visiting she has only had it upstairs so maybe thats part of it - more peaceful up here more awake time down stairs in her chair bouncer etc only been 2 nights mind & tonight to come hopefully it will stick most times because she seems so much more chirppy today as well.

1.30 - 8.30 :happydance:

Bottle - morning napping :cloud9:

Have to share lol

wow, looks promising Wobbles :hi:

Juleika slept through for 8 hours the other day! I could not believe it! but then as well only an expection :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->