Shes going backwards !

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
When my LO got to about 7 weeks she got really good at night time
would go sleep between 10 and 11 and would wake between 3 and 4 and would go straight back to sleep with no fuss, it was bliss :cloud9:

But these past few nights shes totaly changed, shes going sleep later, waking up quicker and taking some work to get her back to sleep.

i thought their sleep routine was ment to get better between 3 and 4 months lol ?

Shes just turned 3 months old and iv never felt so exhausted in the mornings.

Is there ment to be some point where they do this ? go out of their routine for abit ??

Harrison is exactly the same, he is 13wks old and the last 3wks have been terrible he is waking up a minimum of twice a night if we are lucky. I used to get 5-7 hrs out of him on one stretch but now I am lucky to get 4 . I am shattered I don't know what to do, I have tried all o can think of.

Sorry no advice, buy you are not alone xxxx

ive had the same hun. charlie was brilliant at 8 weeks with his sleep, some nights slept right through, but then it all whent downhill. it was really bad for months, he woke all the time at night. now he is 6.5 months and he has only just started to get a bit better again. he wll wake once or maybe twice at the moment which is a huge improvement.
one thing i have learnt is that babys are so unpredictable, and change their habbits all the time. for us i think teething has had something to do with it. even now, if he started to sleep through i wouldnt take for granted that it will last, as ive seen a lot of mums on here where their babys suddenly start waking in the night at 8/9 months old.
sorry i havent got much advice but your not alone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->