Shes growing up!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Just a little thread to say how proud I am of my lil courtney...

from the sitting position she gets herself into tummy time position although still doesnt lift her bum off the floor... she slithers backwards :rofl:

from the sitting position she can also move everywhere using her hands and arms to push her about :)

she claps her hands and waves goodbye... :):) clapping hands is just the cutest thing :cloud9:

i find it hard to imagine that 8 months ago she was still in my tummy... :) and now she does all these things.. :yipee:

although Im probably gonna wish she didnt crawl when she does .. I still want her to crawl :rofl: Im guessing its gonna be a little while considering she doesnt pick her bum and hips off the floor yet!!??!

She's doing soooo well.....you'll be marching on together before you know it....:winkwink:

x

awww what a clever little girl you have! x

i posted this when bnb got poorly so could someone combine the two please :)

aww congrats lil Courtney sounds like she is doing just fab! :D xx

Well done her! Have you got everything ready for your holiday? We're going this weekend too. I'm excited but nervous about the flight!

Well done her! Have you got everything ready for your holiday? We're going this weekend too. I'm excited but nervous about the flight!

yeah kinda everything ready... should really write a list... actually gonna find my old thread and bump it .. see if anyone else can thing of any necessities...!!

God I used to find it hard packing for myself :dohh:

Aw hun she is doing SO well :hug: XxxX

aww its so sweet when they do these little things isnt it ... my little one has started clapping, and jsut about waving now, its soo sweet!!

threads have been merged

Can't believe our little girls are so grown up now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->