She's teething already.

S

Serene123

I am devistated. I cannot stand seeing her scream out in pain. At first, I wondered what the hell was going on, now I can see her tooth coming through at the bottom!! She randomly cries out when she's asleep then goes back to sleep a little while later. It's horrible. She is so grumpy and she keeps biting my boob! :(

She's dribbling alot too, dunno if that's to do with the teething.

Yep thats to do with teething , grab some bonjela ( for babies) i find it helps and a teething cooler although ella doesnt get along with them it might help?

If she screams so much in pain and she has a fever ( which also comes with teething) then give her some calpol :)

They dribble lots when they're teething. I noticed one of Sam's coming through on the bottom about a month ago but it still hasn't come through any further. He's still dribbling lots and chewing on anything he can find...he does the same at night too (but in his sleep, I think...screams but doesn't open his eyes - wonder if he'll ever sleep peacefully all night again!)

Have you got some teething gel and something she can chew on? Ashton & Parsons teething powder is meant to be great too but not tried it yet x

Yeah Toria..get ashtons..I swear, its amazing, and unlike bonjela and calgel you can give as often as needed as its herbal..up here its £2.55 for a box of 20 sachets, they get half a sachet at a time x

Teething powders are a God send, I swear by them, give them a try, and like what was said before you can give them as often as needed. If only they could teeth in the womb and come out with all 20 teeth!!! :rofl:

anbesol is great i swear by it cant stand gels

If she screams so much in pain and she has a fever ( which also comes with teething) then give her some calpol :)

I dont think calpol can be given at this age. Its only recommended at 2 months after jabs under the advice of dr's. It can be given from 3 months.

Yeah the teething granules are a godsend! I use Nelson's and they are fantastic.

I dont think calpol can be given at this age. Its only recommended at 2 months after jabs under the advice of dr's. It can be given from 3 months.

:dohh: i swear i read that she was 2 months and 3 weeks .. opps! :dohh: :blush:

Ashton & Parsons powders are great - bought some on Sat for Jack & they work wonders - he was screaming earlier so I gave him 1/2 a powder & he went out like a light instantly:happydance:
I also have dentinox gel as it can be used from birth & these teethers are great for getting the gel onto the gums:
https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/gummy_teether_early_teething_/
You spread the gel over the bit they bite & the gel is transferred onto the gum with no mess - you can also put them in fridge to cool:happydance:

Wow,your little girl is developing quite fast.Good luck with the teething

Thats normal hun, I know it hurts but it wil get easier

Yes it seems she is developing very quickly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back