Shifting Bump?

Blessedheart

Mother to Annabel
Reaction score
I feel so weird about this and I'm not entirely sure it's not just my imagination. I woke up this morning and it felt like a part of my bump had shifted from the left to the right side of my belly. My belly was fine and well-proportioned by the time I got up though. Is this possible?

Oh yeah, baby shifts all the time and lays on my left more but I notice some days she is on my right more.

I forgot to mention that the right side also felt harder than the left

I 'just' googled this! It happens to me a lot. This morning my hand was over it andit was right in the middle. After about a minute I realized it had shifted to my left.

Completely possible, and happens a lot.
This morning my bump was extremely hard and sticking up on my right side, nd the left side was flat and squishy.

Yup, my baby lays on my right side most of the time, so bump is bigger and harder on the right than on the left.

oh believe me it gets more and more noticable as you go along. depending on how i sleep in the night baby's butt is so prominent that I know where she is. Like this morning she was right under my left rib. Your tummy will shift in so many different angles as your pregnancy progresses :). Its fun to watch:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->