Shipping,

Callie-xoxox

Mummy Of Lyrik<3
Reaction score
Sorry this is kinda off topic
but what is the best/cheapest way for shipping nappies?

What do you mean? IE- Buying form sites or from people?

If from people they can send via economy post which will take a while to get to you but still cheaper than air mail!

I mean like packaging
I am trying to sell things on diaper swappers
but have no idea how to package it!

ahhhh i bought 100 plastic envelope/bag things from ebay for about £2.50!

I save all the packaging I receive for things I've bought and reuse it; it's usually the plastic bag things you can buy at the post office. If I've run out though, I sometimes use a black bin bag (the big ones), I just make sure it has a couple of layers round it and I've never had any complaints!

I save the plastic mailbag things which other people send stuff to me in, and reuse them :rofl: Or if I don't have any to recycle, then I do have some new ones to use. Like Erin said, get them on Ebay for much cheapness! :)

You could also put them in a plastic bag and then into a jiffy bag, or wrap them in brown paper :)

yea if ur selling privately just recycle mailing bags, it's much better, cheaper and environmentally friendly. Sometimes i might put a note to say that packaging will be recylced where possible. Although can you reuse mailing bags over there, i'm not sure if you pay by the bag? :flower:

I use to work in deli and we had a vacuum machine!
I went to the postoffice and the lady said the smaller I can get the package the better.
So i went to my work and got them to use the vacuum machine!
I have three ebay cheapies and they are about as big as a soft cover book( normal sized ones)
With all the air sucked out they are soo small:)
I will only be 2 pounds to ship them to the UK from Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->