shirt luteal phase?

hulagirl

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has any idea what is going on.

I had a mmc on 21st march followed by d &c on 22nd. I started my period on 16 april which was 2days very light which i was suprised at. I ovulated on 27/28 april (day 12-13) positive opk and ewcm.

Well i started my period on sun 8th may making my cycle 22-23 days and again it only lasted 2days.
Is my cycle too (short luteal phase wise), is there anything i can do? My doctor just said give it time. I dint know what my cycles were like before as i got pregnant while on the pill.
I dont bbt as i get up at 5.30 am during the week and dont want to wake up the same time at the weekend.
Any help would be appricated.
Thanks x

can take vits to try and make it longer, as for charting 2days on a wkend taking ur temp at wotever time u get up wud be finex

sry for ur lossxx

Im really sorry for your loss. I took vitamin b6 and that lenghtened my leautal phase. Sometimes it can take your body a while to get back to normal after a mc. Soon your cycles may go back to normal on there own x

First of all sorry for the typo in title, stupid phone. Lol
thank you for your replies, my cycle has always been shortish 22-26 days when off contrception but i didnt really take much notice of when i ovulated. I will try the vitamin b6 and hopefully it will lengthen things a touch. I just want to be proactive about getting pregnant again as i am not getting any younger. I will also start temping and just have it a little later at weekends, i didnt realise you could do that.
Thanks again for your help. X

FF has a temp adjuster function you can use to correct any temps that are taken later. Your body will still be getting back to normal after the mmc and being on the pill so it might take a while to settle down. They say it can take a year to get back to normal after the pill so I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully things will be better next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->