shitting a brick about first scan tomorrow! ! will be 6+2.

Its okay mara its nice to know all the possibilities :)
I started spotting again after we'd had the scan it varies from brownish mixed with cm and today its pinky brown nixed with cm. Its such a small amount that after wiping just once its not there a second time :)

Xx

I've not read the whole thread completely, but I saw where you said you had the scan.

I also had spotting due to a bleed. Found out when I had my scan.

I spotted a little after the scan and the day after, but that's gone now.

I'm having a private scan on Saturday so hoping things are ok.

I started spotting again after we'd had the scan it varies from brownish mixed with cm and today its pinky brown nixed with cm. Its such a small amount that after wiping just once its not there a second time :)

Xx

That's great!
I saw two ob/gyns and they both told me to be very specific and describe the blood and bleeding. Even when I thought it was soooo much blood, they said it was still within the normal range of a hematoma/hemorrhage. Crazy, but I keep repeating that to myself when I see brown/pink/red or get little cramps.

Xx

That's great!
I saw two ob/gyns and they both told me to be very specific and describe the blood and bleeding. Even when I thought it was soooo much blood, they said it was still within the normal range of a hematoma/hemorrhage. Crazy, but I keep repeating that to myself when I see brown/pink/red or get little cramps.

I do too "its normal, its normal, its normal" lol I bet my oh is like what a freak!
Iv had period pains on and off since before I knew I was pregnant and a few odd sharpe twinges if I move too quickly but I know its normal xx

Yup, no one ever talks about the weird pinches, pulls, twinges and cramps that come with pregnancy! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->