Shocked!

Carlz

My 1st baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.
Just wanted to share some news.
I was rushed to hospital last night with muscle spasms and after they did the usual tests of blood and urine found out I was pregnant.
Only a few weeks but I am so shocked.
Still sinking in.
My mum isnt really saying alot I hpe she will be pleased for him when she gets over the shock.
We havent told my partners mother yet, Any tips?

Anyway congrats to everyone and good luck to those trying. x

Congratulations!!! Your mum will come around just give her time

Congratulations Carlz!

What a shocker that must have been! :saywhat:

Thankyou everyone and yes such a big shock. But I am over the moon but very scared.xx happy xmas to all

Congrats! That's quite the story you'll have about how you found out, eh? :)

It is yes very unexpected I was feeling abit sick and my boobs got bigger but didnt even think to be honest. I was thinking I was going to come on this month hehe

Congratulations I thought it wasn't my month either so a lovely shock for both of us. Enjoy it, I'm telling my folks this weekend and can't wait. Think I might give them a Christmas card to Granny and Granddad.... can't wait to see their faces. xx

Awwww congratulations, that's such wonderful news. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

Thanks everyone I am really excited but scared.
My mum doesnt seem to happy at the moment and we are telling my partners mother friday. eeek!

Congratulations!Is there any reason why your mums not too happy?or is it really just the shock?x
PS it really is the nicest of shocks though huh :D

She changes the subject and hasnt talked about it at all. It seems at the moment shes the only one not excited about it.
My partner is happy but still thinks its not real. I guess everyone will come around soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->