shocking in this day and age

Exactly, and not only that - because it is so clearly innapropriate to judge someone on their sexuality and the nation just loves being PC SO many people are just going to shrug off the story in the spirit of fairness and they'll get away with it as per :shrug::(

Have you seen the Mirror today? I don't get it but saw a link on fb, they're running a very dubious story that the twin they slept in is normally pushed together with a double duvet and even when separated would've been inches apart. :rofl: Though there is perhaps something in it costing £160 per might not exactly being a money saving exercise. I think someone should introduce the Tories to the Travelodge! lol

It's sad as (I think) the only left tabloid the Mirror really shouldn't be sinking so low as the sun would.

Though there is an element of irony in the repeated 'comings out' of Tory MPs given how anti-gay the party generally is. Take the Equalities Minister voting against the repeal of Section 28 (a Tory policy in the first place)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->