Shoes!

smartie

1 Prince, 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hannah is less than a month old and already she has more than 16 pairs of shoes! At this rate she will have a shoe fetish by the time she is one and looking for a pair of Jimmy Choos by age two!

The pic shows the ones I had to hand at the time
https://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9255/cimg0108dk2.th.jpg

She has more shoes than I do! LOL

I found that I wasted the shoes that I bought for Amanda and Jayden when they were babies. I actually dressed them in shoes when they started walking as I found that most of the baby shoes fell off or just didn't fit properly so they wore slippers until that time.

My little girl is the same, I refuse to wear clothes on her unless they match and hairbands are another collection of mine; preferably matching her shoes:rofl:

So far I have only used one pair and imagine that Hannah will outgrow quite a few pairs without wearing them. They were mostly gifts when she was born.

If you can't spoil a baby girl with new shoes then what can you spoil her with lol....she has more pairs than i currently have tho lol

Aww, girls shoes are so cute!!

Alex doesn't have any shoes at all yet, he has only just started to keep his socks on, lol!!

wow!! she has way more then even i do lol! so cute tho!

Wooooow! Thats more shoes than our whole family have lol. I've not put Oliver in shoes yet, he cant keep them on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->