Shoes!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
I am so sick of people asking where callums shoes are?!! He doesnt bloody have any, he wont keep them on his feet, he's only just started walking and i cant afford to fork out on something that isnt neccesary just yet! I will get him some when he is walking properly.

Anyone else have this problem? Im sick of being made to feel like im depriving my child of something.

Rant over!! :blush:

Although Olivia has shoes sometimes Chris will forget to put them on her on a Monday when his mam has her and she does my head in asking... Yeah ok she does have shoes but shes only just learning to walk. Shes started to take loads more steps but still lacks confidence... shes in her pushchair any way... its not like shes gona take her out and actually walk with her, and i must admit it anoys me

x

Glad it annoys someone else. Callum had loads of shoes but he wouldnt wear them, so i gave up. When he's in his pushchair he has his cosytoes on so its not that his feet are going to get cold. As soon as you put shoes on him, doesnt matter what else he's doing, he will go straight to his feet and take them off, or he will curl his toes so that you cant get them on!!

i had the nursery ask where ffions shoes were this morning and she only started crawling 3 days ago

I was actually going to ask about shoes today in a thread :rofl: I think I will now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->