Shoes?

S

Serene123

I never put shoes on Caitlyn, ever :rofl: She has shoes but she just doesn't wear them. I'm just wondering when they start wearing normal shoes, like hard bottom shoes? When they're walking? Baby shoes just seem pointless to me!!

i no what you mean, i'm constantly putting shoes on maddi and they never stay on :dohh: x

Well callum will start wearing proper shoes when he is walking properly and walking outside. I love baby shoes but have learnt my lesson with them, waste of bloody money!!!

Olivia has shoes from Clarks. Got them when she was 11 months when she was standing up to support her when she started taking steps.

Ive just bought her a new pair of boots from Clarks and i love them.

I get the ones that clarks advertise as 'cruising shoes' they are hard bottomed with proper soles

when they start walking round furniture u can get them "crawlers", and then when they are walking properly outside u get them hard bottom shoes.

She walks around the furniture but she doesn't need shoes? Does she? :rofl:

if you go to clarkes they actually wont sell u hard bottom shoes if they can see your child is not ready to be walking.

go in there and they will measure Caitlyn and tell you what is best for her age and walking ability

Lou
xxx

we bought rhys when 10 months when he started cruising and standing solid (not on tip toes)

ive bought riley his first pair of hard shoes but he doesnt like them much lol

I have some for max that are stage 1 (crawlers) and a nice going out shoe which is soft sole . The pedi told me its good to have shoes for them when there crawling or standing up ..helps with babies who like standing on there tips .

She is flat footed all the time now, that's why I was wondering really

Well then she should not have any problems , I used to walk on my tippy toes till i was almost 3 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->