Short AF. Anyone in the same boat?

l8bloomer

Reaction score
3 months ago, AF was 5 days. Then for 2 months, it was 2 days and now, it's 1.5 days then spotting.

I'm going for IVF in a couple of months and i'm worried that the short AF means that my lining is too thin. The short AF coincided with when I began taking various supplements so I'm afraid to take anything else for fear of AF disappearing altogether.

Has this happened to any of you ladies here? I'm a little freaked.

Mine,on average,are 3 days and I have no idea why. I'm not complaining though :happydance: Good luck with IVF x

Mine are only about 2 days now and sometimes quite light but I have been having IVF and IUI and I've never had a problem with my lining. Try not to worry, they can give you stuff to help with the lining.

Mine are only about 2 days now and sometimes quite light but I have been having IVF and IUI and I've never had a problem with my lining. Try not to worry, they can give you stuff to help with the lining.

Thanks Tansey. It's just a little discouraging. It's hard enough as it is without my body pulling these practical jokes on me. AF actually turned stuck around for an extra day, making it 2.5 days in total. Hope that's enough.

I've always had a short AF, it's only really full on for 1 day and then gone by day 3. I got pregnant in my second month of trying so I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->