• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*short and sweet advice*

vkj73

Reaction score
i think i'm overloading myself with too many books on what to eat, not eat, drink, etc.

i'd love to hear any short-sweet advice that others can offer.

for example, "top five fertility boosting foods/drinks" or "things to avoid".

what has worked for others?

i'm on day 9 of 35 day cycle. going to vegas this week...prime time ovulation is supposed to occur when i return. i want to have fun on my trip, but not too much fun.

i'm also wondering if drinks "pre-ovulation" can have an affect on ovulation.

Well - I don't know if I have any "serious" advice for you---but I'll try.

First off - I always hear the story of "I got tipsy one night and 9 month later we had our baby", so if thats the case - I don't think a few drinks will hurt pre-O!

Now - for my REAL advice - I'd lay off the caffeine. I know last time around I gave it up and got preg right away (don't know if the two are related). I switched from my normal diet coke to the caff free. I actually like it better! And I switched to decaf coffee. I know caffeine is a no-no when TTC... so maybe thats a start?

As far as foods go - I'd just eat a balanced healthy diet. "Treats" won't hurt you - just make sure you re getting lots of vitamins and protein. I would def make sure you are taking a vitamin every day too!

Other than that...

I SWEAR visualization helped me last time around. (PLEASE DON'T CALL ME CRAZY! :) ) I would actually VISUALIZE the whole process of sperm finding egg... kind of cheer the two on in my head. Picture it. Picture it. Then picture the fertilized egg traveling down and implanting... growing. I would do this after BDing and as I was going to sleep each night. Sounds crazy. I know. But the month I did it we got our BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->