short 'different' period - could this mean im pregnant

Pearl

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

I got my period on 20th nov when it was due and at first the bleeding was sort of brown and was light but usually when it first comes its red heavy blood.

then later on in the day and the next day it got sort of like normal period and then by the third day, well half way through the day it was gone. I was thinking it may have been implanatation but when ive read about implantation its just described as spotting not proper bleeding.

Im a bit confused why my period was different as not only its appearance was but the first night i had it, the pain was so bad and i never have period pain that bad and i never ever had a period that short and my periods are regular, they come every month , if theyve ever been late its like 1/2 days late and it sometimes comes early (1/2 days).

Is it possible that imight be pregnant why i had a short 'different' period ?

I dont know what to think :(

i don't know much about it but i have heard you can be pregnant, if you have a shorter lighter period.
Take a test and see
Luv Cheryl xxx

i'd test. Some women have heavier implantation bleeding than others, and some don't have it at all. Stress can also make your periods funky, along with a ton of other things like dieting and exercise..stuff like that

have you just come off the pill pearl? that meses up your AF length and the amount, or it did for me. My periods were longer and more of when i was on the pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->