Short LP buddies, anyone?

AidensMama

Mom of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Have had super irregular cycles since I came of Mirena IUD in August 2012. AF just showed today after only a 6 or 7 day luteal phase. I'm thinking it's time to start some b6 and/or other supplements (maybe vitex).

Anyone else with short Luteal Phase now, or previously that want to just chat about it? Maybe stick it out together and see if we can get more regular and finally get our :bfp: ? Or perhaps you had LPD and now are pregnant of have a baby and want to share your experience?

My Dr mentioned I might have a LPD after AF arrived 6 DPO last month. I was on Clomid but since AF cam so early I didn't have time to get a new RX filled to take this cycle. So, while on a break from Clomid I'm taking fertility blend. I've read lots of good things about it helping women with LPD. It has B6, B12, Vitex and lots of other all natural stuff to regulate hormones. It says to take 3 a day but they gave me a headache and really runny poo (sorry tmi) - so I cut back to 2 a day and haven't had any problems since.

I'm currently 6 DPO again and I'm just waiting.. waiting.. waiting.

My Dr mentioned I might have a LPD after AF arrived 6 DPO last month. I was on Clomid but since AF cam so early I didn't have time to get a new RX filled to take this cycle. So, while on a break from Clomid I'm taking fertility blend. I've read lots of good things about it helping women with LPD. It has B6, B12, Vitex and lots of other all natural stuff to regulate hormones. It says to take 3 a day but they gave me a headache and really runny poo (sorry tmi) - so I cut back to 2 a day and haven't had any problems since.

I'm currently 6 DPO again and I'm just waiting.. waiting.. waiting.

Our last cycles sound pretty much the same, at least our LP's. I am only on cd 5 and waiting to see when I O. I have never been on clomid or anything but i've just started some B6 but was thinking of switching to a compound like fertility blend. It's good to know about the headaches, because I get them a lot and as a side effect of things sometimes, so I'll know to watch for them and if I start getting them it could be related to that.

I've also been recommended by some ladies on this thread to try over the counter progesterone cream.

6dpo into the tww. Thats brutal. I can't stand that part of every cycle. I hope this one is it for you and hope when it's time to test you see your :bfp:

I asked my doc about some cream and he said mine could be treated with using the clomid.. Which I have to take anyway to ovulate. But that sounds like a good course of action for you!!

The tww is killer. I'm a POAS addict but I'm determined to wait until at least the 28th before I even think about testing. I'd like to wait until the 1st but that probably ain't happening!!

Thanks!!! Baby dust to you and I hope your LP straightens out!

I asked my doc about some cream and he said mine could be treated with using the clomid.. Which I have to take anyway to ovulate. But that sounds like a good course of action for you!!

The tww is killer. I'm a POAS addict but I'm determined to wait until at least the 28th before I even think about testing. I'd like to wait until the 1st but that probably ain't happening!!

Thanks!!! Baby dust to you and I hope your LP straightens out!

Fertility friend and a few other temping apps/programs detected Ovulation based on my temps and CM last month, but honestly I'm not convinced that I ovulate EVERY cycle. With such weird irregular cycles and midcycle bleeding often I think it might be touch and go. I'm going to start using OPK's so I can get a clearer picture.

I dont have infertility coverage, but my mom suggested asking my OBGYN to look in to prescribing me clomid and just paying for it myself. She said with both my brother and I she had to take Provera so that she would ovulate. It's something I've been discussing with DH.

The 28th is getting pretty close. You can make it a few more days!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->