Short luteal phase

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Hey all

Has anyone here conceived with a luteal phase of just 9 or 10 days? Mine is rather on the short side.

I'm currently trying b100 complex and red raspberry leaf to try and lengthen it, but have only been on them for a month so was not expecting them to kick in first cycle.

Please don't suggest vitex as I have tried that before and had a 60 day anovulatory cycle, which suuuuucked!

But yeah... Anyway... Anyone have any luck?

B50 gave me an extra day or two LF although it started a bit longer than yours.
You can also try CoQ10, this helps produce a stronger corpus luteum which can output more progesterone and lengthen LF.
Good luck!

Thanks Hun. Will give it a go next cycle if no bfp this cycle xx

I tried the RRLT also to help lengthen my short luteal phase along with evening primrose to produce more fertile cm. Started with both beginning of last cycle and am currently 4 days late. Will be testing in the a.m. or tues a.m. (with my bad luck I'll be hanging with AF by morning) will see if it worked! Hope it works for you!

Tried B6 (100 mg) this cycle and it delayed my O day by almost 5 days! I'm currently 7 dpo..no spotting yet which I usually get by now up until AF. My LP is about 10 so I will test on Wednesday.

Vitex only added a couple of days to my 8 day luteal phase. I had to use progesterone cream after O was confirmed to when AF came and that lengthened it to 14 days. For the record I did start getting bfp's after starting vitex but kept losing them due to the short luteal phase. Progesterone cream helped me to get through the first tri.

Thank You! Let me know what works for you and good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->