shortened cervix

stormcloud96

Reaction score
So the follow-up to our 20 week scan yesterday the dr said baby girl is good, which is great, but my cervix was measuring a 28 mm, so I now need to go for weekly scans for the rest of the pregnancy, she said, "Don't worry about it." It's not high risk until 25 mm or shorter, but um, yeah telling preggo here not to worry is somehow not helpful. I am trying to be positive like I'll get to see bub every week, and thank god I'm in Australia so scans are free. I'm still concerned tho of course, and just looking for the been there and it's fine thing and whatnot. I go for my first follow-up 23 week scan on Monday, but don't see midwife til Friday I sure hope they can give me results at scan and I don't have to wait all week. :nope: For today I did all important stuff, like laundry, changed sheets etc and now going to have a guilty day of eating ice cream and watching a comedy on the sofa with my puppy. Also my friend sent my jamberry wraps so might try to put them on... trying to be nice and distracted. Anyone else?

They have been scanning me for this as my son was 5 weeks early, but it's normal.

However it's great they've picked up on it and are monitoring you closely. That means that should you need treatment you'll get it ASAP :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->