Shorter and earlier period

inkdbeauty93

Reaction score
I normally have my period between the 28-29th of every month and usually last for 3-5 days and is relativally heavy, this month that was not the case. My period was a week early and lasted roughly two days, with one day of a flow, the second day is when it tapered off. I had not been on BC for 6 plus months, and decided to go on it and started it Sunday April 27, 2014. I took a test on saturday at the dr and it was neg. then I took one yesterday when I started getting nauseated and vomiting...it was neg. as well. Now I am nauseated and vomiting still with slight head aches. I did not know if this was a side effect of my BC or pregnancy like symptoms....any help wold be great.

It can be a symptom of both the pill and pregnancy. I felt the same way with both. Aside from that, I end up with periods that were almost exactly like that. I was on NuvaRing for maybe a month when mine changed. We don't have answers as to why that happened. I wasn't on the pill too long and its been almost a year since. I would ask your doctor run a full hormone panel and blood pregnancy test. It told me nothing but it may tell you something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->