Shorter than ideal luteal phase

minties

Complete
Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I have a regular cycle. Woohoo! I have only ever had 3-4 periods a year since age 12 (I'm 31 now).

I still have long cycles, and ovulate on CD29. But at least it's regular.

My luteal phase is 11 days. Some websites say this is no good at all, and some say it's ok - not ideal, but ok.

Is anyone here in a similar situation? Are you taking anything to help?

Not in this situation personally, but all the researching I've done with TTC, I've seen that taking a b-complex multi vitamin can help to lengthen your LP. Try searching here on BnB, I know I've seen several threads on the topic. Good luck!

My LP is currently 10-11 days but I start spotting around 7 dpo. I'm taking 100 mg of a b-complex this cycle to see if it will help.

What are you currently taking?

My last cycle was pretty decent @ 27 days. The cycle before that was 23, the one before that was 33. YES I'm so happy!!! Also wanted to say I have suspected endo and since the age of 13 can expect god awful cramps from days 1-3. Well my second cycle taking EPO, I had cramping the first day but it was almost non-existent on CDs 2 and 3. This has never happened to me and I was both amazed and relieved.

No more gobbling Aleves for me :) My bleeding is still heavy on those days but I can manage that. BFNs won't be so devastating since I won't be dreading AF so much

Also my last luteal phase was 13 days. I take Boots prenatals, B complex, EPO and I'm waiting for royal jelly capsules in the mail

My LP is 12 days and I was able to conceive just fine :) My periods are always regular though.

Do you need to take vitamin b complex for the whole cycle or is it one you should stop after ovulation? Taking it for the first time this cycle to extend my Lp xxx

I agree with the others...100mg of B6 (B12/B6 combo absorbs better and they typically have frolic acid in them as well). worth a shot! Also, I believe you take it the whole cycle :)

for the last 3 cycles im having 6-7 LP

1st time taking agnus castus and B6 from cd1

today cd6

ta

I agree with the others...100mg of B6 (B12/B6 combo absorbs better and they typically have frolic acid in them as well). worth a shot! Also, I believe you take it the whole cycle :)

^^WSS

I've been taking a B100 complex for a few months now and my LP has extended by 2 days (9-11days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->