Shortness of Breath

Jess125

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting shortness of breath? I've been having it mostly in the mornings since 30 wks and it seems like it just keeps getting worse. It's such a scary feeling like no matter how much I breathe I'm just not getting enough air. It's starting to make me lightheaded and sometimes my arms and legs feel kind of weak. Thinking about going to my doctor. It's probably just because the baby high up (I always feel her moving around at the top of my uterus) so I don't think there's anything that can be done :shrug:

i have the same - mentioned it to my MW on Friday and she said it was cos baby was high - hopefully its the same for you :hugs:

I am exactly the same, mostly in the mornings and when I take my dogs for a walk I get really out of breath quickly! I can also feel the baby moving very high up. Can't wait for baby to drop so I can get some relief!

Get your iron levels checked - I presumed if was cos baby was high up and only mentioned it in passing to MW. Turned out my iron was low, I went on iron tablets and the breathlessness went within about 2 weeks. It was such a relief! Defo worth checking x

I am exactly the same, mostly in the mornings and when I take my dogs for a walk I get really out of breath quickly! I can also feel the baby moving very high up. Can't wait for baby to drop so I can get some relief!

Me too! I don't know what's worse - a low baby on your bladder and having to pee every 15 min or a high baby and not being able to breathe!

Me too! I don't know what's worse - a low baby on your bladder and having to pee every 15 min or a high baby and not being able to breathe!

I think I would rather pee every 15 mins! Not being able to breath is a bit scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->