Shortness of breath

ajarvis

Reaction score
Abby ladies experiencing shortness of breath? Also have increased hr. I wear a fit bit so I can track it lo . Last pregnancy embryo didn't grow at all. Just an effort sac and no shortness of breath. Time before lots of shortness of breath and baby did develop up to 9 week . So I don't know what to think right now besides focus on happiness of actually being pregnant! But anyone else experiencing it? I'm 5 weeks 2 days

Abby ladies experiencing shortness of breath? Also have increased hr. I wear a fit bit so I can track it lo . Last pregnancy embryo didn't grow at all. Just an effort sac and no shortness of breath. Time before lots of shortness of breath and baby did develop up to 9 week . So I don't know what to think right now besides focus on happiness of actually being pregnant! But anyone else experiencing it? I'm 5 weeks 2 days

Mine usually starts pretty early too. I feel like it subsides a bit during the second tri and then comes back when Im even bigger lugging around a ginormous baby.

yes! I really noticed it on Saturday stomping around some woods! I must have looked soooo unfit around my friends haha! x

I'm really short of breath at the moment too .... I only really notice it when I sit down or went I get to bed ... huffing and puffing xxx

I get short of breath when I am walking our dog with my hubby because it's usually a brisker pace because my dog loves when we're both there and goes faster lol.

And when singing in church sometimes I get out of breath. Oh, and if I have a shower that's too hot I feel really tired and out of breath after.

I'm really short of breath at the moment too .... I only really notice it when I sit down or went I get to bed ... huffing and puffing xxx

Yes! I get into bed then can't sleep cause I can't breath! But working out I'm ok. So so strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->