Should be worried?

bob2331

twin mummy
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if i could ask you all something?

I popped in to my old work place at the beggining of the week where my ex boss (who is a twat at the best of the times) turned round and was being really helpful about Harry and bits liek that, then he turned around and said, 'well harry looks like he has downs'? I went and cried in the loo!

I honestly after everything we have gone through, wouldnt care but it was still a bit of a slap in the face.

Would the hospital as looked in to this? Should i ask the HV?

Thanks x

OMG what a twat! Don't want to swear...

Ignore him a health professional would pick up downs. Looking at you avatar he is just a gorgeous brave little boy. xx

Thank you :0) It just took me by surprise and i have been worrying ever since, i dont think it helped that Harry had surgeon on Tuesday, emotions all over the place x

omg that's just disgusting what a horrible horrible thing to say.

Professional would deffo have picked anything like that up so dont worry about it hes just a rude horrible person xx

WTF!!! Short of giving that guy a slap, I would not worry - you would have been told around birth if that was the case i am sure.
:hugs:

I can't believe he said that! That is absolutely disgusting. I'm sure it would have been picked up on by the medical professionals I'm sure.

Your little boy looks absolutely gorgeous.

xx

As others have said, I am positive that a medical professional would have picked up on that if it were the case. What a horrible man. Even if he thought something like that, it is certainly not something you say to a new mummy. Your boy looks absolutely perfect to me. Congratulations. x

Am I right in thinking Harry is about 6 or 7 months old? If so then it would have been picked up by now so don't worry. My LO has a very rare chromosome abnormality and the hospital picked up that there was something 'not right' well before he was 6 months old so something as common as Down Syndrome and with the recognisable facial characteristics it produces would definately have been picked up long long ago by Harry's doctors.

Harry is absolutely gorgeous so just ignore your boss :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->