Should i attempt to wake her?

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
Madison's currently fast asleep, has been since 7.15pm after her bath but she's only had 14oz today so i'm not sure whether to wake her up or not?

No point doing a dream feed as she's usually never interested. I either have to try and wake her fully or leave her be...:?

She alway wakes up when she's hungry but still, as she's only had 14oz today i'm a bit unsure...

If it was me, I'd just be prepared for when she stirs, and offer a feed then. If she's good about waking when hungry there is no need to disturb her.

She might just not be as hungry today!

Watch her feed constantly tomorrow!

i'd leave her if i were you :), and just offer her a feed more frequently tomorrow?

xx

I made the mistake of waking Leyla once... NEVER AGAIN! It took me hours to get her back to sleep and she screamed for ages :(

Well luckily she woke up at quarter to so i didn't have to wake her. She's had 4oz now gone straight back to sleep! I never wake her usually but with her only having 14oz (now 18oz!) i didn't know if i should or not.

Thanks ladies :)

My LO was like this yesterday then he woke at 11.30pm and was wide awake til 2am and drank 12oz!!! :rofl: He decided hey I was hungry after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->