Should I bath him?

XKatX

Reaction score
Oliver has a sticking cold. His poor nose is really rattling. He's had it for a few days now, with no sign of a let up. I last bathed him on Monday, but haven't done since because of his cold. It takes ages to get him dry and dressed, so I worry I'll make his chest worse. The thing is, his hair is looking greasy now. Would a bath make him feel better or worse? I know when I'm poorly, a bath or shower freshens me up and feel a bit better. But then it doesn't take as long to dress me!!
What should I do?

if you dont want to give him a full bath why not just do a top and tail clean?
wrap hm up and use a bowl of water to clean his hair and dirty bits

a bath may do him good hun. If i was you id run the bath shut the bathroom door let it get a lil steamy and then after the bath dry and dress him in the bathroom!! it may clear his nose too... hope he feels better soon xx

hi a bath would probably be good for him - leave the shower running as well to make it extra warm and steamy :) it will help unclog his little nose for a bit

sophie

if you dont want to give him a full bath why not just do a top and tail clean?
wrap hm up and use a bowl of water to clean his hair and dirty bits

I've been top and tailin ghim. It was his hair really that I didn't want to wash. Maybe I'm just being sily.
I'll give him a bath thia afternoon - I'll make sure his room is warm and scrummy and just be quick about it!! My main worry is that we have a cold bathroom. Maybe I'll dig out the hot air warmer and try that before I put him in.

Yeah give him a nice warm bath hun x

I would give him a nice warm bath, he will enoy it and it will help loosen the congestion. Just get him dry and cuddled in a towel quick.

I agree, I'm sure it will be good for him. Well, it certainly won't harm him anyway. I know when I have a cold, there's nothing I like better than a nice warm bath! x

I give max a ncie steamy bath too when hes sick , I also bought a new baby soap from johnson and johnson its menthol ..just 3 drops in the bath tub and it helps him clear the mucus real good

I give max a ncie steamy bath too when hes sick , I also bought a new baby soap from johnson and johnson its menthol ..just 3 drops in the bath tub and it helps him clear the mucus real good
Ooh thanks! Off to the shops in a minute, so will hunt around for it.

ohh good to know 1stbaby! Thanks, I will have to look when im out sometimes, just in case.

I've used this on Charlotte when she has a cold and it's really great!

https://www.johnsonsbaby.com/images/products/product_7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"