Should i be concerned?

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Earlier I picked up my son, who is 15months, and put him into his crib. I instantly felt a horrible pain in my lower stomach/ pelvis and all day since i have had pain any time i do much of anything.
Ive also noted that the baby hasnt been nearly as active as she usually is.
I called my drs office and they said to go gwt checked out just to be safe but when im not doing anything im not in any pain at all, really, and i have had some indigestion today so i dunno if that's the real cause.

So now im just confused. I dont wanna go to the hospital over nothing and it's def not contractions but id rather be safe than sorry.

However my husband has work and doesnt wanna cancel over nothing and is not keen on the idea of me going in. ..

Yeah we're headed in. I'm feeling better but LO isn't moving much still and that concerns me because i drank a pop and ate a candy bar and she has only moved once. And that was like an hour ago.

She's normally extremely active and moves pretty much constantly so im pretty concerned.

Hubby isnt too happy but he'll get over it.

Especially if there's something wrong. Im not one to worry over nothing and this is my third pregnancy but it has also been the weirdest and most complicated.
Hell, last time i thought i was just having BH it ended up being preterm labor so i guess now id rather err on the side of safety.

I feel like a dummy buuut anyway they said baby is fine and i likely pulled a muscle and reminded me to stop doing so much. Heh. Dont they understand i have a toddler? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->