Should I be concerned!???

iluvbump

Reaction score
Thursday I noticed that my right arm at the top was going numb but thought nothing of it. Yesterday nearly my whole arms numb! Then in the evening started getting a sharp pain in centre of my chest.. Woke up this morning and it's still here and now my hands going numb too.. When I went to the dr yesterday he said a possible trapped nerve in the neck.. (before I got the pains). I went to pharmacy and she said "are you on the pill?" I said no she said "are you on anything for hormones?" i said "no but I don't know if this is relevant but I miscarried 4 weeks ago?" and she said I think you nee to see a dr then! I called out of hour health service and I'm waiting for a dr to call me but I was told I will probably have to go see an out of hours dr"... Should I worry??

I think they all think that you have an ectopic, characterised by sharp shoulder pains. I think you should go to a walk in clinic just in case. Dont want to scare you but the other thing could be a blood clot. But Im no expert so wait and see what they say when they call back. x x x x

I think they all think that you have an ectopic, characterised by sharp shoulder pains. I think you should go to a walk in clinic just in case. Dont want to scare you but the other thing could be a blood clot. But Im no expert so wait and see what they say when they call back. x x x x

I only have pains in centre of my chest.. N right arms
Numb, u think it could be an ectopic??
Dr called n said someone else will call me to perhaps book an appointment! Feel like I'm going round in circles..Xx

Like I said Im not an expert but I think its worth getting checked out. Up north we have 111 which is for non emergencies and we get a nurse then a doc ring us before you get an appointment in a walk in centre, it pays off because if you walk into those places you can be sat for hours. I would rather be sat at home. Ectopic pregnancy usually is characterised by shouldertip pain. The pain and numbness Im not sure of. But there is always the posibility blood clots which are more common if you are on the pill as that pharmacist asked. xx

That's pretty scary. I'm sorry you'e going through that. I don't really know what to say, But keep us updated. I want to know you're okay!

hey ladies.
Just got back from an appointment that was meant to be at 3:30! And i got seen at 4:45 :(
She listened to my chest and back to hear my breathing n hear my heart.
she checked my oxygen levels n they are fine.
She told me she didnt think it was a clot or anything like that.
She said she believes it is just i have damaged the muscles in my chest some how. soon as it all gets back to normal i should be ok..
She gave me some painkillers but i had to tell her there is a slight possibility i am pregnant but its too soon to check that.
so she gave me one that will be safe if i am ...
xxx
Thanks alot ladies :)
xxxx

So glad ur ok. Well not ok but been seen. Sorry if i scared u. x

Aww don't be silly!! We all have to think realistic sometimes :) so don't be sorry xxxx

Good to hear! Also, good for telling her that there's a slight possibility that you're pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->