Should I be worried about my other half?

:nope: I'd complain to the docs, for a start! That's complete crap on their part.

If he's feeling bad surely it's best for him to go to hospital. I appreciate he (and other diabetics I know, actually) don't like to be told how to handle their condition but really he needs to look after himself first and his pride second. However I would be very angry if I were him about not being contacted sooner!

^ I agree, I'd be reallly annoyed, not least that they could have contacted him in a more urgent way! I don't know what to do if he's not up for going to hospital x

I'm glad he's feeling better now. I'd be annoyed too if I was you, they should have rang him as soon as they realised and sorted another prescription straight away!

IM glad his body is recovering :hugs:
that's disgusting of his doctors, they should have rang him! Id be complaining to the practice manager, things like that should never be left soo long!

It's a good job his diabetic nurse was on the ball and got his insulin faster.

That's awful. Wonder how many have been I'll as a result of this?

Hope he feels better soon.

The page has around 25 batch numbers on it :( ! X

:growlmad:That's terrible!! What if you didn't get this letter? Say it went missing in the post. Is a letter really a good enough way to communicate something like this? :dohh:

I would be furious. First of all, I do not accept that they sent a letter. I mean, come on! Is it SO dang difficult to call? I mean, okay let's say the doctor couldn't keep calling in case your husband was difficult to get ahold of... Surely, the receptionist could have contacted your husband and then made a phone appointment for him to talk with the doctor to ask any questions, etc. But then for them to not verify the prescription on top of it... :wacko: Wow. Someone really dropped the ball here. So glad he has a nurse that takes it much more seriously! As for your hubby... Men! :hugs:

:hugs:

I hope your OH is ok.
My gran got a phone call from the nurse at her doctors about the faulty batches of insulin. But she already knew about it because I seen in on the bbc news app on my phone and checked them for her. That's disgraceful about the letter and prescription you can't make someone who's insulin dependant wait two days on insulin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->