should i be worried?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
well recently ive been suffering with headaches, they are like im bunged up and my eyes hurt.so maybe sinuses.
my Mother in Law has been texting me to see how i am feeling.

here is a list of my symtoms.
.feeling sickly
.heartburn
.headaches
.feeling tired
.sore boobs

i think u get the idea, but they are only pregnancy symtoms arnt they?

MIL text this morning seeing if i was ok, and i told here that ive got a headache feel tired and all that.

she replyed saying i should call midwife and be checked over.

should i?
surly im having all these coz im pregnant.
should i be worried and call midwife. or is my MIL worrying too much.

help me please.

Hello

Your symptoms sound normal to me. But if you are worried, there is no harm in chatting to your midwife to give you a piece of mind.

I am sure they are nothing to worry about :hugs:

It does sound like sinuses added to the joys of pregnancy. Sickness and sore boobs etc is a really good thing in pregnancy ( although it doesn't feel that way! ), it means there are lots of hormones, which support your pregnancy.
If you are in any way concerned, you can just ring your MW, they would rather you call and it be nothing.
Hope everything turns out ok, which I'm sure it will....
:hugs:

well all im worried about is my headaches and my eyes.
ive had it for a few days on and off, but this morning i woke up and after a few minutes after getting up i had a headache and i went back to bed then when i woke up again a few minutes after my headache came back.
so since about 7o'clock ive had two headaches.
im not worried about anything else as they are just pregnancy symtoms.

thanks x x

It could be a sign of high blood pressure...... so maybe a quick call to the MW would be a good idea... but don't worry too much.. I know easier said than done.....
keep us posted x

well when i saw the midwife 2 weeks ago she said that my blood pressure was low.
can it go up so quickly.
thanks

I wouldn't worry. They're all pregnancy symptoms.

yes but my headaches and sore eyes i keep getting is it pre-eclamsia? or just sinuses?
i might be wroorying too much. x x

yes but my headaches and sore eyes i keep getting is it pre-eclamsia? or just sinuses?
i might be wroorying too much. x x

Pre Eclampsia doesn't tend to occur till after 20 weeks pregnant. You can have terrible headaches which go on for days non stop during pregnancy which are caused by your hormones changing and blocked sinuses. This would cause eye problems too.

I went for about a week with a terrible headache which was always worse when I stood up, my eyes were red and sore and I even had light sensitivity and double vision. Paracetamol hardly helped at all. I was worried it was pre eclamsia too but I was only about 16 or 17 weeks.

If you're worried about your blood pressure you can get monitors really cheaply from a chemist so you can keep an eye on it right through your pregnancy. Could be very handy in the last few months and would at least put your mind at rest.

thank you anita665.
yes my eyes seem to be sensitive to light too.
what did u do when u had ur headaches?

thank you very much

what did u do when u had ur headaches?

thank you very much

Not a lot really. Took paracetamol but I didn't want to take it too often even though it's meant to be safe. I really just did my best to lay down and sleep it off when it was really bad. Stay in a dark room if it helps. They're bad but they don't last forever (even though it can seem like it if you've got one for a week). It will probably come and go through out pregnancy but don't worry about calling in sick at work if it gets bad.

Hi mrsnewbury
I think we're due on the same day and like you I've had the same headaches etc. Apparently it's nothing to worry about just one of the many joys of being pg! Let me know how you're doind and try to relax as my head gets worse when I'm stressed. (Also my laptop makes mine a little worse! although I can't give up B&bump!!!)
:hi:

arh thank you.
today i havnt left the sofa and i must of slept for a good 4 or 5 hours during the day.
im feeling ok now but ill have to waiit and see how it is tomorrow.
im due 31st july by my scan,by midwife calculation i was due 28th july but when i had scan they changed it.

thank you for all ur replys. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->