• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

should i be worried?

laurad

Reaction score
my 3rd pregnancy in 12 months chemical and missed m/c 8weeks , im due period tomorrow ive been testing since monday on and off pos / neg results with diff types of test done internet cheap today line within 3 mins but no colour in the line (maybe cause cheap) clearblue line showed up within 3 mins but faint should it be darker because my period due im worried because this is how my chemical went , i def concived 14 days agos anyone with simlar story and eveything was fine ? i know a line is a line but cant help sressing thanks

dont panic if you've been using different tests they are unlikely to consiatant even from the same packet they can pick up different levels and have different amounts of dye. i know it's a scary time but stop poas and go to the doctors for a quantitive blood test they are a much better way of checking levels.
fx'd for your sticky bean.
x

FX this is a sticky one. xx

each test can turn out differently and if your testing at different times of the day it can also change the result - so take a deep breath and relax, then take a new test preferably the same brands and it should give you the right answer. You could always go to your doctors and have it checked.

good luck hope it ends up being a bfp.

hi ok period due today ive done early first response very very very faint hardly there with same sample done clearblue digital pregnant 1-2 weeks , so not so worried now but thought would get darker line on first response cause period due today !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->