Should I buy a FRER? Or is it all in my head? 13dpo..

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

TWW does not mix with my obsessive nature, it seems.

Got a superfaint line yesterday with fmu - even DH agreed there was a line there but 'there'd have to be a line for the dye to collect so it's probably that' Honey, it's one of the most expensive tests on the market, if it routinely had lines on when it was negative, there'd be a riot...

Asked him to maybe pick me up another if they had them at Asda last night, and after we had an argument about how annoying I was being, he brought me back a Clearblue ovulation kit, bless him. He thought he'd done great because it had 10 tests with it :haha:

I was determined I wasn't spending so much on a test again as cheapies have always worked fine before. But seeing as I now have £19 to spend after taking the kit back..?

I thought IC's should have picked up by today if a FRER had a faint line yesterday. Any experiences? My previous BFPs have been on the first test, I've never had a string of bfns like this. Especially considering my +opk was the 15th so I'm 12 or 13dpo today and no sign of AF coming (although I don't get much in the way of PMS symptoms)

Heeeeelllp meeee! I'm going crazy here. Obvious answer, leave it a few days then test again, but I want to know now :hissy:

Hi ladies!

TWW does not mix with my obsessive nature, it seems.

Got a superfaint line yesterday with fmu - even DH agreed there was a line there but 'there'd have to be a line for the dye to collect so it's probably that' Honey, it's one of the most expensive tests on the market, if it routinely had lines on when it was negative, there'd be a riot...

Asked him to maybe pick me up another if they had them at Asda last night, and after we had an argument about how annoying I was being, he brought me back a Clearblue ovulation kit, bless him. He thought he'd done great because it had 10 tests with it :haha:

I was determined I wasn't spending so much on a test again as cheapies have always worked fine before. But seeing as I now have £19 to spend after taking the kit back..?

I thought IC's should have picked up by today if a FRER had a faint line yesterday. Any experiences? My previous BFPs have been on the first test, I've never had a string of bfns like this. Especially considering my +opk was the 15th so I'm 12 or 13dpo today and no sign of AF coming (although I don't get much in the way of PMS symptoms)

Heeeeelllp meeee! I'm going crazy here. Obvious answer, leave it a few days then test again, but I want to know now :hissy:

I have found that frer pick up quicker than ic's. Last time, I was having pretty good positives on the frer, but 1 ic showed the faintest something, the rest nothing. If it was me, I'd personally be buying more frer and then afterwards being cross at myself for spending lots of money :haha:

:dust:

I caved. I wasn't able to watch it the full development time but first few minutes nothing, and when I went back half hour later there was the same barely visible line which I'm inclined to write off as an evap. If I didn't FEEL pregnant I would say the tests are definitely negative.

By 12dpo the stats say FRER is over 90% accurate so I think it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. Not sure when AF due but can't be long.

Just to obsess a little more, I worked out that if I had a 14 day lp, I was 11dpo, 17dpo and 15dpo respectively when I found out with the others. I wasn't testing in the run up though so no idea when I would've tested positive if I'd been counting.

Not out til she shows. 2 faint line you aren't out of the running. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->