Should I call the doc

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
2 days ago I went to the doctors because dd wasn't moving like she normally had. Her heartbeat was 151 and I got sent home. The next day I noticed some more movement but nothing strong like usually. Now I am having sharp pains at the bottom of my bump and yesterday I was feeling fine until all of a sudden I felt sick and hot and almost wanted to pass out. She has been moving so idk if I should still call and see what they say. I'm thinking maybe low blood pressure or just need more fluids. Also, this morning my bump was very sore this morning!

I am 15 weeks and been having the same thing with the sore bump...no movement yet and this is my 3rd so figured I would feel something by now :(

I'd call. Calling can never hurt and you know your baby better than anyone. If something doesn't seem right, then you'd be the first to know. My OBs have always said that they'd rather run every test and wind up sending people home than have someone feel weird about calling or going in and there actually being a problem.

That being said, I'm sure everything's fine with Princess and she's just chilling out in prep for this coming loooong winter ;)

i had days where i felt really sick during my pregnancy and my husband was really good at calming me down. I would go to the doctor, especially if you are concerned about something out of the normal. Its always good to be safe then sorry. its possibility your blood pressure may have gone down or something. But asking the professional makes sense. If you can talk to them on the phone then you definitely should

If you have any concerns then you should call and update them. In the very least theyll make a note for your dr for your next appointment. If theyre concerned they'll tell you to go in. Never feel weird or silly for calling about a concern. Theyd much rather deal with concerns early then have it develop into an emergency and not have known anything about it until the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->