Should i call the midwife?

littlelady

Reaction score
Ok im a little worried it may be nothing to worry about but ive had a very upset stomach for about 2-3 weeks now and i read somewhere if it continues for longer than a few days to contact your midwife but i keep having very bad tummy aches due to needing the toilet im scared it could harm my baby if its a bug or something should i call my midwife???

If it worries you - yes! :D

Get some peace of mind

x

does it sound like anything? maybe just a bug silly old me :(

If you've had sickness and diaorrea for 3 weeks then I would contact your doctor/midwife just to make sure everything is ok.

im going to contact her in the morning as only the delivery suite open now and its not an emergency thank god lol just i wasnt sure if these were general happenings of the third tri

I would contact some one hun just to be on the safe side

Some people get morning sickness again in the 3rd tri, but I'm not sure if what you're experiencing is a normal part of pregnancy. Most likely it's a bug but if it's been going on for this long then it's best that you and babe are checked out. When did you last see your MW?

i last saw midwife at 28 weeks im due to see her on 17th October i thought it may have been a urine infection but im sure she would have picked it up???

If it's a urine infection then that can quickly spread to your kidneys when you're pregnant, so you'll need to get that sorted asap as in some rare cases it can cause premature labour. But normally you'll feel really poorly if that's happened, when I had a kidney infection when I was pregnant with DD I felt so so poorly.

How are you feeling LL , did you get checked out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->