Should I call?

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
I have been having prodromal labor for the past 7 weeks. It sucks. I was put on limited activity and the contractions I was getting (strong but not completely painful) stopped for a few days. I was laying here in bed noticing some cramps but didn't think anything of it and now I'm getting period cramp type feelings for 30-45 seconds in waves. And they actually are starting to hurt

I've also been in prodromal labor for a ridiculous amount of time. I Would call if you think it will be helpful. My midwives and doctors have not been so helpful, and when I get desperate I call. Usually it makes me feel worse, because they then tell me there's nothing they can do. So, if you think they will be helpful, yes! Also, if you're experiencing a different or more intense kind of pain. Then I would.

Imo if you have to ask if you need to call before 36 weeks, then you should probably call just to be safe. Best of luck.

i was able to get some sleep through them and they have lightened up a bit now so I think im okay. thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->