Should I change my diet (TTC @ 37)

Wantinga4th

Reaction score
Hi all

I just turned 37 at the end of last month. We started TTC #4 in October so we are only just coming into our 3rd cycle but I am wondering if I need to alter my diet in any way as with the other three I got pregnant really quickly each time (no 1 second month after being on the pill for 10 years, no 2 and 3 where first month if trying and with number 3 we only DTD once.

So as you can see we didn't have any issues with them and I am not saying we have now I just winder if I should cut down caffiene and maybe try and increase other things. Never been a big caffeine drinker but the last year I have been as it helped when I was tired etc. With the other three I was probably only having 2 cups a day max when I got pregnant but now I probably have 4-5 a day. I do eat a lot of fruit, veg and salad but sometimes it is so busy that I just grab bits here and there and they aren't necessarily the healthiest.

So after all that waffle I guess I am asking if you changed your diet if you TTC after 35 and also dud you make Any other changes that may help?

I know lots of people TTC for a very long time and I hope that I won't upset anyone by what I have said, I am just curious as all I hear is how your fertility decreases after 35.

Thanks.

I don't know for some people it doesn't make a difference if they diet or not but in others it does. My friend at 41 years old with major struggles for few years lost 30 pounds and bango she got pregnant and had a healthy boy...

I think anything that makes you feel better cannot be bad...just be smart about it.:flower:

I heard peas aren't good & watermelon helps :thumbup:

oooh oooh ramen! was gonna say peas too, but maybe could be substituted with hotdogs :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->