Should i do an ultrasound?

NinjaG

Reaction score
Hi! I've been reading forums on this site for a month now (been really curious if other women are going through the same situation as i am now). I'm still sort of suspecting i'm pregnant, possibly around 12 weeks to be exact. I first took hpt two months ago and it is negative. I went for a blood test May 13 and it is negative ("borderline" reading to be viable). I just had my second blood test yesterday and got a call from the doctor an hour ago saying it's negative (i haven't seen the paper yet so i don't know the reading). :shrug:

I want to rule out pregnancy and move on with my life now. The problem is, my tummy has undergone a "little" change. It's now sporting a tiny bump. No matter how i tell myself every morning that "you're not preggy, not preggy" but when i look in the mirror, i see tiny bump. The doctor even noticed that yesterday including how engorged my breasts are compared to my last visit (i used to be flat-chested), that's why she did a blood test. I don't have massive pregnancy symptom like vomiting. But i feel light-headed for two months now. I also lost appetite on some food that i usually eat and sleepy in the afternoon but having trouble sleeping every midnight (restless and having weird vivid dreams too). :dohh:

Oh! :shrug: And there's a thin light brown line running from my belly button to my pubic area that appeared a month ago! It's still here on my tiny bump/bloat. Also, sorry for the TMI but i'm having weird white milky discharge for two months now and my pee is kinda pixelated and cloudy. My period has undergone a change (the reason why i suspected pregnancy in the first place) and become lighter than it used to.

I really want to move on if i'm not pregnant. I'm always on a healthy diet and strictly watchful of what i eat but i noticed i gained few pounds two weeks ago:shrug:. I'm wondering why my body is doing some kind of a weird hormone overhaul and whacking.

This will be a very welcome pregnancy if ever. A tiny part of me is telling me something's going on inside. Like an odd warm instinct. I heard that some women don't test positive until late. But i don't want to keep my hopes up anymore after two negative hcg tests. I still want to stay on the logical side no matter how crazy this situation is, hahah!

Should i still do an ultrasound? I don't want people to think i'm crazy if i asked for an ultrasound after negative tests. Nevertheless, I'm concerned about my tiny bump. I cannot sucked in my tummy anymore. When i lay down, i noticed it's still defying gravity, lol.

Thank you so much! And i appreciate helpful inputs. :hugs:

xo,
Ninja G
(First time poster)

Wow! What a crazy situation to be in! I don't have advice, but I can say that if I were in your situation I would want an ultrasound. Or maybe if you know someone with a stethoscope out could ask them to take a listen to your belly I see if they hear a heartbeat m

Id request an ultrasound to put your mind at ease

Omg this is similar to my situation I am 2-3 weeks late for my period and have all the pregnancy Symptoms and my abdomen has hardened ... But I still am getting negatives .... My mother and sister didn't find out they were pregnant until 3-4 months ! So you could be pregnant still so you should get an ultrasound :) keep me updated please ! It's good to know I'm not alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->