should I go to doctors?

Catherine896

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should go to the doctors or not. Basically I had the mirena coil removed in October. I had a normal period beginning of November. Had nothing since except that I had a few days light spotting.

Its 2 months since a proper period. 38 days since the very light spotting.

I've taken pregnancy tests which are negative. I'm getting positive opk sticks at times, last week they were really dark positive for 2-3 days.

The last 3 days I've got quite a bit of pain down low it doesn't feel like cramps its just constant pain, I had this last year and was given a course of antibiotics just in case it was a urine infection, the pain went after the antibiotics.

I was expecting a period by now but theres no sign of one coming:wacko:

After bc your body can be a little out of wacky for a while. My first cycle after bc, was almost 50 days long, but eventually regulated itself pretty quickly after that cycle. I've read lots of women have very logo cycles first off after birthcontrol and then their hormones settle and start to regulate the length better. Hang in there, I know it's frustrating but it's also completely normal

My doc said wait 12 weeks before going in if your don't have a period after BCP. That being said, this is giving you a lot of anxiety so you may just want to make an appointment to ease your mind.

Hi
I came off the mini pill in november. Had a 44 day cycle and have my period now. Its the heaviest it has ever been. It will regulate.

Just bumping this up again, I have now had the coil out for 4 months and only had 2 periods. I'm cd38 now, negative pregnancy tests but positive opk randomly on and off during cycle.

I have ordered some agnus castus tablets to help try and regulate my cycle but wondering if I should ring doctor and see if they want to check my bloods or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->