Should i go to the doctors? (tmi)

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Well, i've noticed that for my past few cycles my periods seem to be getting more and more unbearably painful. Like i'm pretty much bed ridden it's that bad. And this time i'm so heavy it's ridiculous, i'm going through a super plus tampon and a pad in like 3 hours. And there's like huge clots in it :blush: sorry for the tmi. Do you think i should go to the doctors and get checked out or is this normal?

Definately go to the doctors - even if all they can do is put your mind at rest. It could be something simple, like a polyp, or fibroid. These can cause your period to be extremely painful, extremely heavy or have clots. Also, they are both easily treatable!! Don't suffer in silence hun - the docs are there for a reason!! Let us know how you get on x x x

Think i'll make myself an appointment some time this week. Damn i have like a whole list of stuff to go and see them about now:dohh: I'm one of those that always puts stuff off so this is now the 3rd thing on my list.

well, make sure you make the most of it then hun!!!!

Just thought i would update...went to the doctors and she said to book another appointment for an internal and some swabs taking. Not fun :(

awww hun, i hope the swabs and internal go ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->