should I ring mw?

BumbleBee10

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies for what's probably going to be a very panicked post.
In a nutshell I've not felt any movement since about 7pm yesterday, so about 13 hours now. I've been up and down weeing all night and usually she would wake up every time and make it difficult for me to get back to sleep but nothing at all last night. For the last hour and a half I've been walking around, eating chocolate, drinking cold water, currently lying on my left side and maybe felt one small 'pop'.
I had a 4d scan yesterday and she wasn't cooperating with that at all so they had me kind of gently push my tummy so now I'm convinced I've hurt her or something :( also the umbilical cord was by her face which made me panic even more!
It was only Monday I rang mw cause I was concerned about leaking fluid (all was fine) so I don't want them to think I'm being crazy and paranoid ringing twice a week! OH is still asleep so got nobody to talk to. What would you all do?
xxx

Id give them a ring. Reduced fetal movement is very serious and I rather seem overly paranoid than unsure about my lo's health. Plus, thats what they're there for. I went to the er twice over panic and while it was slightly embarressing I felt loads better to know my little man was ok.

Ring them hun. As my midwife said on Tuesday.. theyd much rather check and everything be fine than not check and something be wrong. I was in twice in a week for RFM x

id ring straight through to your labour ward. they will probably want you to go in for a few hours to monitor the baby

Thank you everyone. Just got back from hospital, they monitored her for a few hours and eventually she woke up and stopped worrying me :) just got to keep an eye on movements.
They do like to keep us on our toes these little ones! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->