Should I stop or continue taking Prenatals??

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
This is my 3rd cycle of TTC. I've taken the Vitafusion Prenantal Gummies for my first two cycles. However, I've noticed my cycles are pretty long. Usually around 37 or 38 days and it seems each cycle they've gotten a little longer by a few days. I've never really charted or tracked my cycles before TTC so I don't know if they've always been this long. I've done some research on taking prenatals during TTC and I've read many articles saying that they can increase your cycle lengths. So I stopped taking them at the end of last cycle. I'm in the beginning of cycle 3 (AF just ended yesterday) so I'm wondering, is it more beneficial to continue taking them or should I just stop to possibly help my cycles til we conceive? Anyone else had any experience with this or could share some input or advice? Thanks!

You should be on prenatals months before even considering trying (in a perfect world) but I think it is a good idea to be on them. Maybe a different brand?

I take blackmores conceive well gold they're good. I don't see how they would make a cycle longer they're just vitamins, ideally you should be on prenatals 3 months b4 ttc but if you don't want to maybe just take folate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->