Should I take another pg test?

Lola07

Reaction score
I need some advice. I'm 27 and TTC since May 07. It has been somewhere around 80 days since I've had a period. (I lost track of the exact #.) I talked to my doctor around day 56 and she suggested I take another pregnancy test even though I had taken one around day 40. (Both were negative....). So we can't do the blood test to test my progestrine levels until my period starts.... so we don't know if I ovulate occasionally, all the time or never. Here's my dilemma now. About 2 weeks ago I had what I thought was PMS, but my period never came and the symptoms went away (sore breasts, bloating, irritable...etc..) Now for the past 3 days I've noticed that my breasts are hurting again, but more intense than a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible that even though I haven't had a period in nearly 3 months that I did ovulate and that I am pregnant? Should I waste my $$ on yet another pg test?

I would take another test personally with 'to know' in mind then go and see your GP again if negative.

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

I agree with Wobbs huni

Unless you're like me and have some stupid reason, they'll not fob you off and they'll send you to a gynae

I agree with the other ladies. Good Luck Mate

So I woke up this morning and decided I would take another pg test..... to my complete and utter shock it says I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONNNNNNNNNNS!!!!

I'm doing the electric slide - booge woogi woogie!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS, I wish you a happy and healthy 9mths :crib:

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :headspin:

congrats, you've just got to find out how pregnant now!! How exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->