Should i tell im ttc? (Take my MIL)

bluemoonfairy

Reaction score
hi ladies,:hugs:

Abit of a rant today....

Has anyone actually told family member their ttc?
I wasnt sure if it was a good idea as it might put pressure on us to get a result but my hubbys family asked us to baby sit their dog the end of july and we said we would but we couldnt have it at our house because we already have a bouncy dog and i thought to myself IF i were to get pregnant i cant have 2 dogs bouncing around me while im in first stages!:nope:

first they made a big songand dance about this, so i decided to drop hints that maybe we are trying to have a baby and maybe it will happen soon, :happydance:

But!!!
After a few attemps at this with the mil:growlmad: i got a 'Well its not like your going to have babies anytme soon' in my face:blush:

Now i feel like she's jinked me!
She's never liked me always going on about how i should dress and cut my hair, when i lost my angels:cloud9: she didnt bat an eyelid in fact i dont think she even fully understood!:cry:

I just dont understand what her problem is and i dont no how she could say something like this anyway knowing the situation!
does anyone else have this trouble, would be nice to know im not the only one!:nope:

okay rant and tears over!
x

ps, i told my own mom im going to ttc later this year, and she was fine in face she was chuffed, however my hubbys grandad who he's very close to have jut found out he has cancer but its hopefully treatable! my hubby said he always thought he'd have kids while his grandad was still alive but hi grandad is 88 this year so the race is on his sister is also very supportive and gay and getting married in oct and althought i dont want to take the light off their wedding i would like to be pregnant for then, would be a lovly uprise foreveryone, needless to say that we are the only baby making machiens in this family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->