Should i test? Or am i going mad?!

Lucy_Jane

Reaction score
Ok, so first off id like to apologise for the essay im about to write but i dont want to leave anything out.
I posted a few weeks back when i was first symptom spotting and then got what i thought was af so figured that was me out for the month but now im not sure.

My original post:

1-6dpo Didnt really notice anything different, except quite gassy
7dpo Lots of creamy cm and a few sharp pains in lower left, abdomen, very tired
8dpo Even more creamy cm and boobs getting slightly tender(very unusual for me, never get pain in them even with af), woke up sweating,very restless night
9dpo No cm anymore, af like pulling feelings in abdomen, boobs feeling very tender and extremely itchy, particularly the sides, they look and feel much fuller and perkier too, very tired, restless again
10dpo Boobs seem even bigger still today, never seen them looking so big before, a few people have commented on their size, extremely tired, can barely stay awake, keep napping
11dpo Boobs still feeling fuller and tender, nipples feel very itchy today, lots of pulling feelings in lower abdomen, towards the middle

Don't know if it means anything but ive been getting toothache most nights this week when ive gone to bed too, well not so much tooth ache as my gums have been abit sort, but abit of bonjela and theyre fine again, not always in the same place either.

Now:

I had some bleeding for a few days almost a week before af was due, and have since been feeling constantly bloated, sometimes to the point my stomach is bigger than my boobs and theyre normally a good few inches bigger, i feel very gassy all the time and switch between being constipated and always having to go, i pee more frequently too, but that could be cos im always thirsty lately.

Little things turn my stomach, like wiping my nephews nose or something, not actually been sick though.
I feel extremely tired but just cant sleep at night.
I get sharp pains every now and then in my left boob, lasting for a minute or two then nothing again til maybe the next day.
Dull ache in my lower left abdomen that sometimes feels like a pulse kind of thing, not a heartbeat feeling, slower and stonger.
And a few times ive felt like a very strong fluttering in the middle of my stomach, probably gas but it feels different.

Also the last couple of times ive slept ive had very vivid sex dreams :blush: , not normal for me
Oh, nearly forgot, af was due on 31/12/11 but arrived on 27/12/11, O'd 16/12/11

Feel free to tell me how crazy i am :wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"