Should I test soon??

20isplenty

Reaction score
So I've just realised that on the 5th of may (2 days) my implant will have been out for a month & I came on the day after I had it removed. I havent felt like Im going to come on either which I usually do about a week before my boobs are only slightly more senitive, not really noticeably though? Has anyone had an implant before and have any insight on what my cycle is likely to be like so soon after removal?

I haven't had implant before and don't know anything about it but did you have a real AF after removal or just the withdrawl bleed?

I know when I had my Mirena IUD removed on 3/4, I had a withdrawl bleed on 3/5 to 3/8-9 and then had my "real" AF on 3/15 (originally due 3/13).

I'd wait another couple weeks if I were you but that's just me! :D

I haven't had implant before and don't know anything about it but did you have a real AF after removal or just the withdrawl bleed?

I know when I had my Mirena IUD removed on 3/4, I had a withdrawl bleed on 3/5 to 3/8-9 and then had my "real" AF on 3/15 (originally due 3/13).

I'd wait another couple weeks if I were you but that's just me! :D

thing is I had it removed because I constantly bled while on it only having a few days not on & it was heavy, painful etc. like a real AF so not sure what to think Ive read online some people are saying fertility returns straight away but others have been different, my doc did say it should pretty much leave my system when it is removed :happydance: & thanks for replying evey1 seems to ingnore me on here :blush:

Implant is out of your system within 24 hours so you sound textbook! Id test now hehe! It MIGHT have knocked off ovulation a bit so you might be due on the 5th but not really be due till the 7th or 8th iykwim? Fingers crossed for you! xxxx

Implant is out of your system within 24 hours so you sound textbook! Id test now hehe! It MIGHT have knocked off ovulation a bit so you might be due on the 5th but not really be due till the 7th or 8th iykwim? Fingers crossed for you! xxxx

hehe dont get me started I am a bit convinced that I am .. but at the same time it seems a bit unreal :shrug: I think i might wait until about the 7th :smug:

I was completely convinced after having my IUD removed so I know how you feel! Fingers crossed for you!

its sooo stressfull & ive been pregnant b4.. been advised Im not allowed to talk about it on here but yh that time i tested 2 negatives before I got a positive and had 2 periods when infact i was pregnant! so thats always in my head same thing could happen again ? xxx thanks for the good wishes though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->