Should I test??

MsWanton

Reaction score
Hi all!

So I'm just wondering if I could get any advice as to whether or not I should consider testing yet or wait another week or so. The first day of my last period was 06/09/12 and according to my phone app (MyDays ...not sure how reliable it is yet) I was fertile 06/18-06/23 with the 23rd being the day I ovulated. AF is due on Saturday but I have a history of not always being on time (sometimes early, sometimes late).

Anyways, since about a few days after the app said I ovulated I started eating a specific food nearly every day, and thinking about/craving it on the days that I didn't eat it. Also, about a little over a week ago I started feeling sleepy all the time. I don't find myself nodding off all the time or anything but I will constantly feel like I need a nap, and occassionally take one, no matter how much I've slept. Even if I take an hour or longer nap I will feel like I need another not too long after I've woken up. Basically, I'm always yawning and feeling like I just did not get enough sleep.

I haven't really noticed too much other than that but I'm not sure if I'm just stressing or if it's even possible to have symptoms this early on and if I should consider testing soon.

Hey, I would think it's absolutely fine to test now if you want to- it sounds like you're about 13DPO, when I was pregnant with DS I got a faint positive on 12DPO which then just got darker and darker. I couldn't wait any longer as I had so many symptoms it was driving me mad and I had to know. Good luck x

Hi, good luck on your test, I'd say it's fine for you too. Good luck :)

I plan on testing in the morning tomorrow since I'm going crazy wondering so much.
Oh and I forgot to mention there is one other symptom, extreme breast/nipple tenderness.

Very exciting, best of luck, sounds good with your symptoms so hope you get your BFP, keep us updated :)

I took two digital tests early this morning and got two BFP!!! :happydance:

Congratulations :) brilliant news :) have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thanks ladies!!! I'm going for my first OB appointment tomorrow and I'm excited and hopeful for the next 9 months!

If it were me, I would test, even though I know my AF is always at least a week late every month, I would still test using a 6 day early FRED test! Good luck!

Hi MsWanton- I got my BFP yesterday too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->