Should i test?

Lucy_Jane

Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, sorry. And it's abit of an essay too, so again, sorry.

Anyway, while i was on my 2ww in august i had alot of symptoms and really started thinking that i was pregnant but then my period came a few days early so took that to be that i was out for that month.
Now, my period as always been regular as clockwork and always really heavy and painful. I never got any pains or tenderness in my boobs before that 2ww either.
But since then my last 4 periods have been arriving earlier and earlier, theyre taking anything upto about 3 days to show red blood after the initial spotting and then only last for a day or 2 after that, still being much much lighter than ever before, with hardly any cramping.
My boobs have been becoming tender too. Ive also noticed that over the last couple of weeks they have gotten alot fuller, almost a whole cup size, and they itch like crazy alot of the time.
After my 2ww in august i started to lose weight, without trying, but over the last month ive gained it back and abit more,i havent changed my diet at all.

I probably sound crazy for even asking but do you think theres any reason for me to do a test? Just thought id ask so you can all pull me back into reality before i start getting carried away.

Forgot to add that over the last week ive barely been able to keep my eyes open, to the point that ive fallen asleep twice just today, would have been more if there hadnt been people around. Its getting so hard just to get out of bed in the morning, ive been quite restless at night too and feeling quite hot at times, not normal for me, especially with the weather we have here.

Hey,

The light periods, the tender boobs and the tiredness all make me think that you could, indeed, be pregnant. Some ladies do continue to have regular 'periods' during pregnancy, maybe you are one of them.
Anyway, yes, you definitely should test!
And you don't sound crazy at all!

By the way, you might have more luck posting this in the TWW section of the TTC area as this is a 'groups and discussions' section so it'd probably get more responses over there.

Good luck!

By the way, you might have more luck posting this in the TWW section of the TTC area as this is a 'groups and discussions' section so it'd probably get more responses over there.

Thanks ill repost there now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->