should i worry??

L

Litol_x_Me

I have 2 dogs molly is 2 and max is 4months only thing is i have started too notice molly is getting very protective over me, The other day my oh's friend came over and molly growled at him (this is out of caracter for her as she is a big baby herself and has never as much as sneezed at anyone!) so i put a muzzle on her (we have one for when she barks when we are out as not too [iss the neighbours off) and he lent over me too get a lighter and she tried too go for him. This has really worried me as i said its not like her at all =[[

my dog has been the same, hes 3 and never been like it before. think its just a protective thing lol

I would call an animal behaviorist and see if they can give you any tips to nip any aggression in the bud.

Dogs can get overly protective when your pregnant, mine keeps wanting to snuggle my belly lol

watch the dog whisperer, he is soo amazing and the advice he gives really really works.
I would say my dogs are pretty much angels now, after i implemented a few changes.

i don't think my dog has even noticed i'm pregnant! he just ignores me all the time

I'm sure I read somewhere that dogs sense thier owners being pregnant, so she will just be protecting you and the LO, you will probably find that she will protect the baby when it is born too, my mums dog was very protective of my daughter when she was little xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->