Should test lines get darker daily? Please look at mine.

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Good morning! Here are my tests from yesterday and today. I tested very early which I shouldn’t have as I’m notorious for chemical pregnancies. Thoughts? It’s not darker today. Should it be or is it every 48 hours? The only symptom I’ve had is cramping, a lighting bolt feeling in my … you know where … and vivid dreams. I wish I didn’t test way before my missed period. Thanks for your thoughts and for sharing your experiences.

96AB645D-AAAF-42C6-81C9-8C32EF2312C3.jpeg 7987937A-9062-4E19-905A-3BF5B7C5423B.jpeg CDD06B5C-DBAC-4C28-A3DB-FF08F09993C6.jpeg

Yesterday’s test has the date on it. It posted twice, and today’s test doesn’t have a date written on it.

It looks like your test today is darker than the test from yesterday.

It is slightly darker. Both lines came up within 2-3 minutes so I know they are true lines, but over time the lines faded. I read it’s because I’m testing way before my missed period and the hormone level is so low so it doesn’t stay but I’m not sure if that’s a good sign. Afternoon test was negative. I’ll see what happens in the morning.

Oooh, oooh! Thought I'd pop over, and have a look. I like what I'm seeing! Fingers are crossed for an even darker line, tomorrow! Same symptoms continuing, today?

I hope the line is darker tomorrow! Today I had hot flashes, cramping, frequent bathroom use (but I’m drinking a lot of water), and slight nausea when hungry. I also had another scary vivid dream last night.

I talk myself out of symptoms though because there are other reasons one can experience them so I try not to get my hopes up. I really hope the morning test gets darker.

My test is negative today. I may test once more tomorrow but then I’ll just wait for AF. This has really taught me not to test early. It’s not worth it. I wish you the best of luck. Can’t wait to see your test today.

Here’s the test. If you have really good eyes you can see a very faint line. Barely visible. Lighter than yesterday. I’m counting it as negative.

D18DBCD0-FE88-4307-9D42-8964C1A39AED.jpeg

Thank you, and thanks for checking out all my pictures this week.

I was bored and took another test and it was a clear and immediate positive. It was almost negative this morning. I don’t understand. I’m still thinking it’s a chemical… don’t you go back and forth with positives and negatives when it’s a chemical? I really hope it’s viable.

37C86BB0-6EFA-46E8-A3FC-B62C0D912940.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->