Shouldn't of been so smug (tmi?)

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Well after seeing peoples threads about OHs not wanting sexytime whilst pregnant i've always sat here and though 'hmmm im glad my oh ain't like that'

Well yesterday i realised its been nearly a week! And seen Gabby on Desperate Housewives trying to seduce Carlos in her sexy underwear...

Off i go to fit into some pre-pregnancy lingerie! Only got a cami thing that fits over everything without making me look pathetic!

And does it work, does it bollox!

His excuse? Theres a baby in there...Yes have you just noticed, i mean its been there for 8 months!

But apparently he can't cos the babys big, code for 'your too big' :cry:

I don't like him very much today =[

:hugs: Maybe it is that baby is big .....My hubby wont have sex until past 12 wks then goes off it again once bump is showin with my last pregnancy i was upset this time ive just gone with the flow ...although i am now banned due to preterm labour :( ... xxx

awww hun! theyre all a joke haha!!
I was watching that last night too, got me thinking... then i couldnt remember last time so i gave up trying!! haha
It's more me now though, he asks and i'm like go help yourself out love!!
feel too fat and minging!!
Anyway we dont need them!!! lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have trouble getting it from my hubby. He finds it so wierd to be poking me with a baby in there LOL I manage to get my way sometimes... I kinda do dirty things and make him look and he cant say no. Sometimes he does and I am like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:hugs:

i was just lucky my oh has a thing
for pregnant women lol

he doesn't want it as much now
ive given birth ... bloody men!
we have had sex but he isn't as
demanding now ive not got a bump!

wanna borrow him?!?! :rofl:

next time your oh wants sex
say no you're too big!!
see how he likes it!

:hugs:

xx​

My OH is already freaked out my sex with a tummie....and it already hurts my feelings...and I'm not even pregnant!

My OH hassnt been put off at all by anything to do with baby, pregnancy or tummy! Not so far anyway!!!

In fact, at the risk of TMI and just to make you jealous, we just had some 'afternoon delight' 15 minutes ago!!!

I love it when he gets home early!!

xxx

My DH is obsessed. He hasn't changed a bit - sex when I was wasn't preg is just as much sex as now that I am preg. I don't really want it though cause of uncomfortable and back/leg/stomach pain... he's the one being all sad and thinking I don't find him sexy anymore. Poor boy :(

aww hun ill swap Oh's if you want?? mine wants it but he cant get me there anymore :blush: so makes me not want it lol

:hug:

Oh geez. Men huh????

We can't have sex because of my low lying placenta, but I go for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. My doctor said she usually waits 4 weeks, but she knows I'd like to have sex. lol....

Get THIS!..... my DH turned down a freakin' BLOW JOB yesterday!!!! He had a fairly good excuse, but STILL!!! Who does that!??!?!?! LOL....... I still like pleasing him, just because I can't have anything in my vagina, I can still do things to him! Oh.... oh.... AND, I made the mistake of telling him about CM!!! So, he doesn't go down there (I don't blame him though)

I've been taking care of myself anyway when he's at work, so at least I get SOMETHING! Honestly, I'm thinking of taking it up the butt if we can't have normal sex soon!! hahahahahahha......

I've been taking care of myself anyway when he's at work, so at least I get SOMETHING! Honestly, I'm thinking of taking it up the butt if we can't have normal sex soon!! hahahahahahha......

Holy cr*p! I almost fell outta the chair laughing!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey..hey...hey...just be lucky you all have OH's!! 33 weeks with NOTHING, Even if you do have to beg and plead all day, I couldn't even if I wanted :rofl: anyone wanna lend me theirs?? just this once pleeeease???? :laugh2: only joking ;)

H hasn't been put off sex by my pregnancy. We have been having sex as frequently as previously, just positioning has been different due to bump and my comfort.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->